In the user manager. This is currently found under: /media/settings/usermanager/admin/index.html
Here is the basic tab delimited format:
username - This is the account name you want to give the user. If id is not set then the account id will be auto assigned to be the email address.
firstname - The first name. This is optional. If not used the the name will be pulled from the last name field.
lastname - The last name. This is optional.
email - Will be used as the username if it is not specified. The only problem with this is if the user changes they email address they will need a new account. We recommend you use the username field.
password- Will be used as the password for the user. If this column does not exist or no value is specified, OpenEdit will generate a random password. The user can then go to the login screen and use the password recovery tool to get their password emailed to them.
property.somename - The import allows you to specify any custom fields you want in the user. For example: property.zipcode will add a zipcode property to the user account.
EM 8 Knowledge base
Welcome to the EnterMedia 8 Knowledge Base! Here you will find information about working with and developing on the EnterMedia 8 platform.
- EnterMedia 8.10R1 Release Notes
- EnterMedia 8.9R1 Release Notes
- EnterMedia 8.8.2 Release Notes
- EnterMedia 8.7 Release Notes
- EnterMedia 8.6 Release Notes
- EnterMedia 8.5.2 Release Notes
- CentOS Installer
- VirtualBox Evaluation Setup
- Defining Roles
- Users And Groups
- Application Libraries
- Hot Folders
- Managing Metadata - Categories
- Managing Metadata - Fields
- Managing Metadata - Views & Asset Types
- Managing Metadata - Data Views
- User Importing
- Creating Cascading Lists
- GIT Hot Folders
- Setup OE Mounts
- Authentication Options
- Site Root
- SMTP Email Setup
- Upgrading to the Latest Release
- Exporting and Importing Applications
- Multi-File Upload
- Fix Permissions
- Asset Permissions
- Developer - Events API
- Developer - Remote Debug
- Developer - Memory Usage
- Creating and Linking Modules
- Setup - Tomcat Settings